Saturday 9 August 2014

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes for Brother

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes for Brother

The great celebration of Brother and Sister is today, yes you guess right we are talking about the Hindu festival Raksha Bandhan. This festival always arrives in the month of shravan of Full moon day; this festival is so popular because there is only this festival which is celebrated for the Brothers and sisters. In this sisters tie a Holy thread to their brothers and there are various legends famous about this festival. In the occasion of this Raksha Bandhan we have something special to you and this time we have some incredible thoughts of quotes that are so motivational and for the various personalities. Just make a look below and tell us which the best which suits you is.
1
Wish a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
I cannot express how much I miss you.
You are the greatest sister.
I love you very much.
2
Apne Dil ki baat dil mein mat rakhna,
Jo pasand ho usse I love you kehna,
Agar wo gusse mein aa jaaye to darna mat,
Rakhi nikalna or kehna pyari behna milti rehna
3
Usaka Husn gaya kaleja cheer,
Nayano Se barbas Chhuta ek teer
Woh Muskurayi, Nazdeeq aayi,
Boli, Rakhi Bandhwale mere veer.”
4
If I can choose my bro in next life,
it will be u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz tomorrow)
Love u always
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
5
My brother is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
6
Sister,you are like a fragrant rose.
Sister, you are the greatest gift of life.
Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights.
Sister, you make me feel special always.
7
Aaj ka din bahut hi khaas hain,
Behna ke liye kuch mere pas hai,
Tere sukoon ki khaatir o behna..
Tera bhaiya humesha tere sath hai
8
God could not take care for the whole world so he has given mothers to each family. In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother.” Happy Raksha Bandhan
9
Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai, Behan KE Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai, Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir O Behnaa.. Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
10

Har Ladki apke liye bekarar He Har ladki ko aap ka Intezar He Ye aap ka koi kamaal nhi Aaj Rakhi Ka Tyohar He *Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014**

0 comments:

Post a Comment