Saturday 9 August 2014

happy raksha bandhan sms wishes for brothers/ for sister


Happy Raksha bandhan sms wishes for brothers/ for sister


hello guys,  Happy raksha bandhan 2014 to all of you .You have landed yourself to the apt website in search of happy raksha bandhan sms wishes for brothers and sisters on the occasion of the Raksha bandhan 2014.Today we have aggregated some of the best raksha bandhan sms for sending through vivid media .we all are aware of the fact that this is the only festival dedicated to the sweet pious relation of brother and sister.

=====================================

 Ye Lamha Kuch Khas Hai,
Behan Ke Hathon Mein Bhai Ka Haath Hai,
O Behna Tere Liye Mere Pass Kuch Khas Hai,
Tere Sukoon Ki Khatir Meri Behna,
Tera Bhai Hamesha Tere Sath Hai…
Happy Rakhi Sister
=====================================

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister
=====================================

God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”
=====================================

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes  for Brother

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile
=======================================


Kaamyabi Tumhare Kadam Chume, Khushiyan Tumhare Charo Aur Ho, Par

Bhagwan Se Itni Prarthana Karne Ke Liye, Tum Mujhe Kuch To Commission Do! To

My Extremely Lovable (but Kanjoos) Brother Just Kidding As Always. Happy

Raksha Bandhan.
==========================================

You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you

==============================================

You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't.

That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother.

I love you Bro
===================================================


0 comments:

Post a Comment