Friday 8 August 2014

Top sms wishes and pics for brothers and sisters on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2014


Top sms wishes and pics for brothers and sisters on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan   2014

Two days ahead  we are having the beautiful festival  of  Raksha bandhan which is the only festival dedicated to the love and affection of brother and  sister.
In sanskrit 'Raksha Bandhan' symbolises 'the tie or knot of  protection' .we all are aware that  its been celebrated since ancient age with associated  rituals  of tying the knot the 'Rakhi' to  the  wrist of  brother followed by tilak mark and offering gifts to the sister with the promise   of  her protection life long.
we have collected images, photos and sms wishes on the occasion of Raksha bandhan for brothers  and sisters .Hope you would love it .Happy Raksha bandhan 2014 to  all of you.
Following are the raksha bandhan  photos  and  sms  wishes for all sisters and brothers.















sms wishes for brother  by her sister


=========================================
Brothers are like streetlights along the road
they dont make distance any shorter but
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
================================================

You were always my best friend
looking out for me making sure
the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you.
=================================================
Dear Bro We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
================================================

You were always my best friend
looking out for me making sure
the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you
==============================================
SEND THESE SMS  WISHES TO YOUR BROTHER AND SHOW THEM HOW YOU LOVE THEM
WITH THESE WE WISH YOU A WARM AND BLISSFUL HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN 2014 

0 comments:

Post a Comment