Thursday 7 August 2014

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes in English

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes

First of all its wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan and this is the festival that is arriving on 10th August 2014. We know that you are surprising your gift for this Raksha Bandhan but we have brought you something very special. This is the festival of brothers and sisters that always celebrated in India and some other countries, in this day Sisters tie knot to their Brother and this is referred as Rakhi. In return of this Rakhi Brothers always gifts some surprises to her sisters and promise her to protect every time. In the occasion of Raksha Bandhan day these quotes with your gifts and that will carry your love and caring to your sister. So just need to scroll your page and share these.

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English 2014
1
This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world - badi and chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember..
2
God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.
Happy Raksha Bandhan...
3
Near of far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
Happy Raksha Bandhan
4
Do U know that,
Fun as a triple scoops,
Sweet as chocolates,
Bright & cheerful as flowers,
Its U
May your wishes come true,
And may each of your days be filled with,
Joy & smiles too!
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
5
I am sure you are not going to
tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis
though we are not blood related.
6
I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.
7
Days go past without us expressing
our deep affection for each other.
Rakhi comes as a golden
opportunity to tell you that I’ll always
adore you and wish you happiness of
every kind… On
Rakhi Wishes You Life’s Biggest Joys
Have A Blessed Rakhi
8
May this Rakhi bring you everything
you desire and everything you dream of.
May success accompany you in every step that you take.
Have A Blessed Rakhi
9
Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.
10
I am sure you are not going to
tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis

though we are not blood related.

0 comments:

Post a Comment